Central Region Springfield, IL shows at Twisted Pipes, opinions?

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
I hang out there and what not. I dont have a problem with anyone and neither does tony and the others! we are all about having a good time now days. Why can't everyone just get along lol and it would have for a awesome competing summer

I hang out there and what not. I dont have a problem with anyone and neither does tony and the others! we are all about having a good time now days. Why can't everyone just get along lol and it would have for a awesome competing summer
Tony has problems with anybody who is louder than him or his "teammates". This has been true for as long as I've known him.

Hell, one time he accused one of my friends of spiking the termlab because he used L7's and the termlab read the "square waves" differently because kicker paid off wayne! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

On another occasion one of the shockwave asshats challenged my buddy to a soundoff on my termlab for $100. My buddy didn't want to do it, so, of course, shockwave starts talking ****. Another friend of mine puts up the money for him, and RIGHT then they all shut up. Seems as though they try to act all big and bad until somebody steps up to them and puts them in their place. They would have lost BTW.

I have many other stories like this, but I think I got my point across.

I mean come on, all the stuff they say is just laughable. Waterproof subs? Platinum amps? I'm sorry man, but it's a HUGE joke for everyone outside of shockwave. They need to come back to reality, maybe then people would be able to tolerate them.

lol secrets! there is no secrets in a suv style setup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif lets just say i used to hang out with Joe that was part of team phat hertz and have got help with other systems by tommy and ideas from less so i kinda learned from some pretty loud people lol

everyone says if u wanna compete buy a lot of mdf and a meter! well thats exactly what i did and found what it takes to get the scion loud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

lol secrets! there is no secrets in a suv style setup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif lets just say i used to hang out with Joe that was part of team phat hertz and have got help with other systems by tommy and ideas from less so i kinda learned from some pretty loud people lol
Yeah, I think i recall you coming over to my house to get metered one time?

Anyways, what made you want to start hanging out with shockwave? As I recall you were a pretty cool dude, and I've seen nothing but problems with people that affiliate themselves with tony and shockwave.

na they did alot of testing in that scion every time i stopped up there they were testing dif box sizing and positioning to get that scion as loud as possible. bill's a great box builder and knows alot of ****

like i said, ive never had problems with shockwave, but obviously some people have

but not everyone in the world is ment to get along lol. oh well i think everyone should just have fun and try to hit some high numbers

As I recall, they use an audiocontrol.
Hence the 170 db claims out of the hummer. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
the old ass one with the hand held mic?

sudden impact guys used the ac190

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.