Central Region Springfield, IL shows at Twisted Pipes, opinions?

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
im not that smart but i think a street stock b scion hitting a 149 sealed up at the dash on 1300 watts ish is kinda impressive lol not cause its my car but cause i had stock 80 amp alt and stock batterys. im in it for the fun!!! we shall see what the scion does at the kick with the door open //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif this weekend!
not really up on the classes/rules, but your score was respectable...

im actually down there quite often i been doing alot of side job painting stuff for some of there customers. but i just got my tahoe back today and trying to figure out a wiring problem in my doors (my body guy cut my wire harness when installing the lambo's and somethings wired backwards) i cant get my **** hatch to pop or door locks to work, but im gonna finish wiring this weekend im hoping, but i gotta find that **** wire problem or i cant get my hatch open to put the box in there!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

im not that smart but i think a street stock b scion hitting a 149 sealed up at the dash on 1300 watts ish is kinda impressive lol not cause its my car but cause i had stock 80 amp alt and stock batterys. im in it for the fun!!! we shall see what the scion does at the kick with the door open //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif this weekend!
Mind sharing some info on this setup? Seems pretty darn loud for a supposed street stock setup.

nothing special, just a nice box and lots and lots of testing! ask les he gave me some ideas on the box design //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and know i didnt' miss a 0 i have 1300 watts going to the subs! Tony new line of subs are very musical and get loud off little power! They are not his line of db drag subs but they are forsure one heck of a great start!

As for the whole shockwave thing, they bring it upon themselves.

Every year they talk **** about anyone and everyone, and every year they fucking lose. And after that they get all tough and think they are badass and call everyone else cheaters. This shits been going on for YEARS AND YEARS. Tony and his minions never learn.

If they had respect for others then others will have respect for them. Until that happens, then they deserve whatever they get.

Tony is a liar. Straight up. You should know this by now since he always talks about doing 170's and shows up and can't even break a 150.

and know i didnt' miss a 0 i have 1300 watts going to the subs! Tony new line of subs are very musical and get loud off little power! They are not his line of db drag subs but they are forsure one heck of a great start!
I mean what size/how many subs? Any pics?

Seriously, that's an awesome score for the class if its legit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.