SPL Event Promoter
REPOST:

All or Nothing 2010 Presented by:

Lower Level Customs

6*Low*3

Amplified Impressions

New England SPL

August 6-8th 2010 Weirs Beach NH

Event takes place in the Lobster Pound parking lot.

72 Endicott St., Route 3 North, Weirs Beach, NH 03247

Free on site camping!

Also many local hotels with reasonable rates

Show starts friday night with a cruise in. Weirs Beach Lobster Pound will host us on the 2nd floor deck overlooking the lake and Weirs Beach. Nice chance to come early and meet everyone in a low key enviroment. Plenty around to keep busy!

Saturday starts the show. Registration runs 9am-noon. Pull in and get judged. JUDGING IS SATURDAY ONLY. Then saturday night we hit the Weirs Beach Blvd. for a night of arcades, go karts and more! On Saturday there will be a TNESPL 2X SPL event, for those of you that need points this is a great time to come out and get them.

Sunday morning will include Exhaust Wars, possibly more SPL and a bunch of events to be announced. Trophies to be presented early afternoon.

Anyone who attended this event last year can tell you this is a GREAT place for a show as there is so much to do locally. Leave your car there for judging and take a walk down to the beach even!

As most of you have seen we generally make a few of our own "one off" trophies for our events.... well this event will contain ALL one off trophies.

With 3 clubs and NE SPL putting on this event you know its one not to be missed!!!!

We'll be running the TNESPL 2X event at this show, it's being set for Saturday and we'll handle the Exhaust Wars on Sunday for the Car Show. Depending on the time that trophies are supposed to be handed out on Sunday we may try and squeeze in an NEPL event on Sunday as well. This event starts on Friday night for anyone that wants to hang out all weekend. We'll be there on Saturday and camping out next to the SPL booth Saturday night. Several people we've already talked to are already planning to camp out there as well. This won't be your average SPL event, this one won't be rushed and with so much to do right next to the competitions there will be plenty for everyone to do when your not sitting in the lane waiting to burp.

What we're planning on doing is running the TNESPL 2X with a $20 registration fee for either the SPL format or the Bass Brawlin format, $30 for both, and if the NESPL works out for Sunday we'll wave the fee on that for anyone that competed in the 2X on Saturday. So this works out to 3 formats for $30 plus a weekend to hang out with other competitors, and who knows, maybe get some testing done too.

We'll post more info later.

I don't even have to leave my zip code for this one...lol, so I'll be there for sure. Lower Level Customs trophies are always cool as hell too!

i plan on camping out friday to sunday , shocker my boy wants to go i think more for the camping, any ideas on the set-up for camping? woods or field, have not been to Laconia in a long time./ need a drive to bring the boat with me ****. with i had the van still.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.