Northeast Region SPL Weekend in Laconia Aug 6-8th

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list
The show is in a dirt/gravel parking lot, and if I remember right there's grassy areas all around the backside of the lot, I remember seeing a lot of trees too, but not sure if it's any good in the woods. I was there last year but didn't really pay attention to the lot.

I'll be there Saturday morning at some point, unfortunately can't stay out long, work is forcing mandatory overtime for the next few weekends //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Just finished the recone on my DC XL, heading out to pick up the trailer in a few and then off to work for a 7-7 shift.....then we'll be on our way for the show. Hoping to be there by 10 am. I've been having issues with the brakes this week, Had to pull the fuse for my ABS brakes today, hopefully everything works ok tomorrow with the trailer.

Well we made it up and back, the Blazer didn't seem as happy on the way back though....might be the last time we haul a trailer to a show. Managed to get louder again, did a 151.5 on my 1st run on Saturday. I have a vacation coming up soon, so hopefully I'll have time to do some testing and get louder again. I don't have the results for Saturday, they're all posted up on the Team Northeast site.

Pretty funny, a b*tchy neighbor came out as we were finishing up on Sunday complaining about us shaking her house and even breaking one of her glasses. I think I told her four times that we were done for the day and she still went on say "I'm Done" over and over, lol. Said she'd call the cops on us if she heard any more. Guess Mike Travassos was a little too loud for her.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.