SPL Show in VA

Wish I could make it over but I will be in Daytona @ SBN!!! Havok If this **** check would ever clear I will be up there to get the rest of my **** so I can compete, I got my hotel and DBdrag membership today.

Address for UNDERGROUND is:

7708-A Backlick Road

Springfield VA, 22150

Yes it is sanctioned, by DBDrag and Usaci. The rest of your questions should be answered from that info.

Besides, thought you were retired from the lanes bro :)

Yes it is sanctioned, by DBDrag and Usaci. The rest of your questions should be answered from that info.Besides, thought you were retired from the lanes bro :)
eh.. its always nice to have certified scores to keep the kiddies impressed..

usaci... mmmm outlaw... mmmmm loud...

Loyd L.

thought you took the mags out of your car? What class you thinkin about doin this year. I just wanna make sure were not in the same one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/help.gif.cee8f684da1ba626487a8bc51152e1ec.gif

on the drag side I'd be in SS 5+

for Usaci... depending on the amp I throw in.. probably Mod 0-300...

edit.. hehe.. Rick Randall is doing the show.. Be using the Sensor..

hmmm..

Loyd L.

Oh by the way, Rick said he would make it a 2x Usaci show..maybe youll come now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

I will more than likely be there. I think I'm going to check out USACI and see if I like it. Do they allow people to join at the events? How much is the registration fee to compete? Where do they place the mics for Stock Class?

I'll be in a white 1999 Mitsubushi Galant. If anyone from the forum is there come holla at me. I've been trying to meet some competitors in the DC, MD, VA area.

pretty sure the mic is placed on the passenger dash, even though i heard you can put it wherever you want in front of the B pillar, but im not sure for the stock class. Suppodely, there are over 50 people already signed up from out of state just for the bass off, so who knows how many people will be there. SHould be really fun. Yes, you can register and sign up at the show.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.