SPL #'s on JL w7's

You have got to be kidding me. You need to leave.
NOPE not kidding what so ever. Have you even messed around with a w7? O wait you probably can't afford one. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif They are GARBAGE.

NOPE not kidding what so ever. Have you even messed around with a w7? O wait you probably can't afford one. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif They are GARBAGE.

Ha, wow.

Is there better out there for the money? Sure.

Overpriced? You bet they are.

Garbage. Nope, not even close.

Im done postin' in a troll thread.

Nate Munson tried a w7 in place of his DD and stayed within 1 db of it at over 170 db. Given how the meters have changed over time I would venture to say that is still over a 165. thing is people who buy w7's do not want their systems to sound like ass so they stay clear of the dreaded "spl" boxes. Spl is not even the half of how you judge a woofer for daily and if you compete without a fart box you reap what you sew.

Nate Munson tried a w7 in place of his DD and stayed within 1 db of it at over 170 db. Given how the meters have changed over time I would venture to say that is still over a 165. thing is people who buy w7's do not want their systems to sound like ass so they stay clear of the dreaded "spl" boxes. Spl is not even the half of how you judge a woofer for daily and if you compete without a fart box you reap what you sew.
Oh stop thinking so clearly.

To the OP who started by asking which would be louder (but somehow now he has the knowledge to pass "intelligent" judgement on both), you are many bricks short of a load. But you could at least start by explaining what it is about the Type R that makes it better than the W7.

Nice to see that the fucking retards are here today.
fittin right in huh?

ANY time any day a type r will out do a W7.
in the right box for spl only!

ive killed w7's and w6's their low and clean but in no way an spl sub

how many people have done 165+ with a type r?
it can be done!!! i bet you do a 190 huh?

Oh stop thinking so clearly.
To the OP who started by asking which would be louder (but somehow now he has the knowledge to pass "intelligent" judgement on both), you are many bricks short of a load. But you could at least start by explaining what it is about the Type R that makes it better than the W7.

price and there louder.for the money the type R's are hard to beat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.