SPL Music for competition

Participant count
  • Participants list

Ripkon

CarAudio.com Regular
Virginia
So I'm looking for some good music to play on the meter. What are you guys using or have some suggestions where to start. Competed for the 1st time and won 1st in port devastater and 2nd with meter in the kick. My music was very wrong. Any suggestions would be awesome

Competing in NSPL

Thats the problem i dont know that either. I dont have a meter and dont know anyone with one. I did 157db in the port on 47hz

Bass Mekanik BOOMCHECK tracks work great for music runs on the mic.
And the MECA compitition disc has boomcheck and test tone tracks on it.
SO, did you go to the Sundown show last Saturday? I was there demoing all day.

Bass Mekanik BOOMCHECK tracks work great for music runs on the mic.
And the MECA compitition disc has boomcheck and test tone tracks on it.
SO, did you go to the Sundown show last Saturday? I was there demoing all day.
My friend that competes recommend him to me also. I have download some of his music. Yea i did. It was my first show and i won 2nd the the meter in the kick and 1st with meter in the port. My music selection was all wrong or i would taken 1st in trunk class. It was a lot of fun. Im going to try and go to Raleigh NC Sunday to compete again. Going to be rebuilding my box today or tomorrow. Hopefully i will have it done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.