Northwest Region Spl In Colorado

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Meh, I tried making as many of the shows as possible.But a few times I had more important things to do.

I think there was one show you missed in aurora //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif That turn-out ******. Like 5 competitors LOL.

Sorry for posting this on a somewhat old thread but I sure hope someone has some shows this year. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I went to one show last year and was hooked. (even if there was just 5 or 6 people) I've never competed before and think it would be fun to try. I also don't think it matters if you show up doing a 135 or a 155 as long as you have fun. Anyways, just my .02

Sorry for posting this on a somewhat old thread but I sure hope someone has some shows this year. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I went to one show last year and was hooked. (even if there was just 5 or 6 people) I've never competed before and think it would be fun to try. I also don't think it matters if you show up doing a 135 or a 155 as long as you have fun. Anyways, just my .02
well I plan on doing some free show's just to hang out so people can just check out where they stand in colo.hopefully the new shop open's up and we can do everyshow at his place(you are getting a place with a nice parking lot right:greedy: lol) anyway's get me your number so i can add you to my black book of bassheads.by the way what show did you go too?

well I plan on doing some free show's just to hang out so people can just check out where they stand in colo.hopefully the new shop open's up and we can do everyshow at his place(you are getting a place with a nice parking lot right:greedy: lol) anyway's get me your number so i can add you to my black book of bassheads.by the way what show did you go too?
LOL yeah IF this deal goes through this week, the spot I'm looking at is on 1.3 acres. So we should be good on that.

uh...hope the weather gets better. I need to build a new box lol.

Thanks for the suggestion on the center console piece. Duraglass is the best mike lol

uh...hope the weather gets better. I need to build a new box lol.Thanks for the suggestion on the center console piece. Duraglass is the best mike lol

Tom..Duraglass is a dream right?? After the duraglass, use Rage Gold as the filler, its easier to sand than regular plastic filler like bondo. Also on your new box, try putting a slight angle on the face (woofer mount) of the box, helps kill sub cancellation, and standing waves inside the enclosure. Plus square boxes are ghey!!!

Mike

Tom..Duraglass is a dream right?? After the duraglass, use Rage Gold as the filler, its easier to sand than regular plastic filler like bondo. Also on your new box, try putting a slight angle on the face (woofer mount) of the box, helps kill sub cancellation, and standing waves inside the enclosure. Plus square boxes are ghey!!!
Mike
yah I love duraglass lol. To bad I use bondo body filler. Used it on my doors which is pretty easy to sand.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.