Northwest Region Spl In Colorado

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Have you tried gettin something goin with the huge kbpi car show they have every year. That would have to get you some mass exposure.
kbpi wtf //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

I'll be at any show in colo listening to the people *****. about one thing or the other.

people not showing up on time, crappy thophey,same people always winning.you know what I'm sick of all the people that ***** and never do any thing different to change thing's.they always show up with the same prefab box with the half blowen dual 12" and 300 watt rockwood.

you are on the right track with the show's BIGMIKE! do what you think is right. let people have fun. if they are on the mic for ten minute's and having fun let it be. your not going to get good result's from this forum there is just not that many people on here from colo good luck with the show's maybe I'll see you around

you are on the right track with the show's BIGMIKE! do what you think is right. let people have fun. if they are on the mic for ten minute's and having fun let it be. your not going to get good result's from this forum there is just not that many people on here from colo good luck with the show's maybe I'll see you around
Hey, if you want to stand around all day in the sun watching 15-20 people do 132dbs for 10 minutes each then be my guest. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I'd rather watch people have fun then watch them ***** about it.and those people that are do 132db's are the people that will show up @ the next show. as long as people are having fun I'm happy! this is what I build my system for to show it off not go to a show and rush my way threw it just to go home.i enjoy hanging out with people and talking shop with them.yeah there has been some crappy show's and i know that's why you never showed up on time or @ all pyro.I don't blame you but if you want to help get the sport back in colorado then help with it don't ***** about the show's you did'nt go too. yeah the other guy messed up big time and that's why he will never be in dbdrag again.he is still talking about this year's show's he is going to do which will never happen. anyways hope to see everyone @ some show's this year

If I rememeber correctly you were the one at lenny's shows *****ing about everything.Try not to be a hypocryte and pull out your tampon.

I'd be interested in hearing when I bitched about shows I never went to? The only person I recall doing even close to that was Tom on the ultimate electronics shows.I wouldn't even consider that bitching though, just comments on how not to do a show.

I'm not saying rush through it, just have some structure.

who didnt ***** about lenny's show's??? i never said i didnt BUT I went to every show he had suporting the sport. I see what your saying about structure. I think we just need to start a colorado based org.and see how that goes we could pull a (eddie) and do a grand prize at the end of the year for the person/people with the most point's.also had a idea like the show "pink's" .but I don't want to ruin it before there is any show's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.