Northeast Region Spl event: U mass lowell

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
it was a great show AMPlified Impressions did a great job. the trophy well lets say after i found it i lost it in my pocket i tried to display it but broke my trophy case.

Here are the results from the show.

Amateur

-------

1. 142.0 Marcus Williams

2. 140.3 Eric Archambeault

3. 140.1 Bruce W

4. 138.6 Elvin Alvarado

5. 137.3 Keith G

6. 136.8 Enzo Hicks

7. 136.2 Arpan Patel

8. 134.3 Steven Scarrelli

9. 133.8 Eric Cataloni

10. 133.0 Matt Maroun

11. 130.9 Matt Arena

Stock

-----

1. 150.2 Bill Geisendorfer

2. 146.9 Ted Adams

3. 139.1 Nora Cruzado

Stock 2

-------

1. 150.3 Derek Mcgregor

2. 147.5 Justin Ferrara

Superstock

----------

1. 148.3 Steve Griffin

2. 141.0 Anthony Vandyck

3. 139.4 Julio Colon

Congrats to all the winners and it looks like there were some solid numbers.

Very nice Derek coming in loudest of the show! and people say trunks can't be loud... guess we showed them how it's done!

Bill, nice showing with the new ride and Steve- very nice numbers out of your daily box!

Very nice Derek coming in loudest of the show! and people say trunks can't be loud... guess we showed them how it's done!

Bill, nice showing with the new ride and Steve- very nice numbers out of your daily box!
Thanks bro, and as Steve said 3 of the 4 1st place winners did so with your enclosures and 2 second place winners also had DaveTheBoxGuy enclosures so to say you cleaned house would be an understatement. Also only one car (Justins 147) was able to break 143 without your box in the trunk... just sayin'

thanks dave. we did now i want to be louder

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.