Northeast Region att: CRXBMPN!

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list
if the wife lets me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif but yeah I'm doing something.

well Nate I know its a stretch but I've been asked to put a show on up here as a 'side event' to a car show on June 13th, Sunday, in Auburn ME, it would be great to get people up this way for a show... more info to come as I iron things out, looks like Team SS members will be repping good, I've got to touch bases with TJ and see if he can bring some guys up for Team XLA/T.L.C. .

I wont be running the car unless its just to frig around and get a #, no fair competing at my own event!

well Nate I know its a stretch but I've been asked to put a show on up here as a 'side event' to a car show on June 13th, Sunday, in Auburn ME, it would be great to get people up this way for a show... more info to come as I iron things out, looks like Team SS members will be repping good, I've got to touch bases with TJ and see if he can bring some guys up for Team XLA/T.L.C. .
I wont be running the car unless its just to frig around and get a #, no fair competing at my own event!
Dude, I haven't been to Maine in years. I'll try my best to make it if I'm not working.

yeah this blows, i cant change the date as its something that was asked for me to do as part of the charity car show... I can tell you that Steve's show in Sanford (exit 19 off I-95, mine is off exit 80 of I-95) is about 1.25 hours from my show, so hitting both is a strong possibility if you dont mind burping then leaving to drive lol...

Marty that news last night ruined the next two months of my freaking life //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

And Steve ugh what are the odds..... :doh:

I understand, sorry about the rant filled, ***** filled pm last night LOL. That was frusteration at Dave unknowingly setting the show up the same day as yours!

Thx for at least trying, if its the weekend before I have a feeling both shows will thrive, if not like I said your show is on the way to mine so we could co-exist!

awe shucks, thank you a bunch for at least trying. we can work it out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BassBrawlinBill

10+ year member
NESPL Regular.. not decaf
BassBrawlinBill
Seacoast, NH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date