Northeast Region Spl event: U mass lowell

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

splbenz
10+ year member

we will be running a spl event at this show we will have 4 classes at this show it will be $10 to enter the spl comp includes one run $5 for reruns tropies for 1st place certs for 2nd and 3rd we will be running our term lab on the windsheild 12inches over from pass 4 inches up from dash the classes are:

am class:

no limit on subs 2000w max 15v max no walls

stock 1

max of 1 15 or 2 12s 5000w max 15v max no walls

stock 2

min of 3 12 or 2 15s 5000w max 15v max no walls

super stock

this class is open to walls no limit on subs or power 18.1v max

*** power rating will be done by manufactures lowest ohm rating***

*** no battery limit at this show***

there is also a car show going on we are only running the spl part of this event. to register for the car show it $5 and can be done on line contact ryan mcintosh at ryanmcintosh24@gmail.com thanks for looking and hope to see u there we will also be having a charity car show/spl event/exhaust war in july in hooksett nh check out amplifiedimpressions.webs.com for more details

It's March 28th.

Scores will be done legal style, on glass, sealed up with TL. Basically the same as NESPL or Drag.

is this in lowell indiana or lowell where?

if so i might just show up but i only have 2 10s off 500 right now lol

see what thats at

ill probably get laughted at

Who's running this show? The last time I did one that sounded like this it ******. Some car club who was clueless was running it because they underbid another organization and the the entire show was a mess. Whats the deal with only 4 classes? If the right team shows up they can sweep the whole show. Need more info before we all decide to hop on board.

why? its a small show. if you want to put up good #'s and be a hero show up and do it, if its too 'small time' for the cool cats like you then just dont go.

and its U MASS, not U INDY so take a guess where the show is located kraudio :p

Amplified Impressions is running the spl part of the show.

I think you should go Chris //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I won't be there since I'll be away for a few days, otherwise I would attend too.

why? its a small show. if you want to put up good #'s and be a hero show up and do it, if its too 'small time' for the cool cats like you then just dont go.
Um yeah I was the USACI points champion last year so Im not too cool to go to small shows. In fact Ive been one of few guys around that always make it to small shows and show support. I was just wondering who was running the show. There are some car clubs I wont support. If A.I. is doing it then it should be a good show. GL guys.

Um yeah I was the USACI points champion last year so Im not too cool to go to small shows. In fact Ive been one of few guys around that always make it to small shows and show support. I was just wondering who was running the show. There are some car clubs I wont support. If A.I. is doing it then it should be a good show. GL guys.
Oh great, if your going then I guess I will use just one amp and run stock 1. After my run I'll add the 2nd amp and do demo's tho :^) Everyones seen the Jeep so you should bring your new toy Chris, so what its not ready neither is mine and I am bringing it.

LMAO Id love to bring mine but not done is an understatment. I dont have ANY interior, not even a steering shaft or wheel. Im still in the matting process and redoing the interior while the body is sloooowly being worked on. I might throw something in the Jeep for this show but I dont have anything big. I sold everything I had to build this car and I still need about $4k to finish it for world finals.

no "stock 3" ? what if you have more then 2 15's?
stock 2 is a minumum of those up to whatever you can run/ fit in your vehicel with 5k power with out walling it off so you 2 18's can be run in stock 2 but with your power rateing on your amps it will put you in super stock it gonna be a smaller show only four classes because thats all we were being susplied with. and were doing the loudest exhaust of the day also

LMAO Id love to bring mine but not done is an understatment. I dont have ANY interior, not even a steering shaft or wheel. Im still in the matting process and redoing the interior while the body is sloooowly being worked on. I might throw something in the Jeep for this show but I dont have anything big. I sold everything I had to build this car and I still need about $4k to finish it for world finals.
Who needs steering wheels? lol I should be where you are but to do it proper I need twice as much time cuz budget is a beotch so I am felling ya. My audio will be done more properly this season tho no more mickey mouse set ups. I have tons of body work to do none of which will be done any time soon, I'd be happy to have my door panels glassed and powered by Sunday

I'll be hitting this one. It's so early in the season that a majority of competitors aren't ready yet, so there's no point in offering a bunch of classes that won't get filled. This one's gonna be a good time, some of us are dying to get back in the lanes again. If your looking for something with more classes then wait til the big show in Rocky Hill CT on May 16th.

I'll be hitting this one. It's so early in the season that a majority of competitors aren't ready yet, so there's no point in offering a bunch of classes that won't get filled. This one's gonna be a good time, some of us are dying to get back in the lanes again. If your looking for something with more classes then wait til the big show in Rocky Hill CT on May 16th.
^^^ this! I'm so excited I already have that feeling I get in the pit of my stomache as I pull into the lane and (usually Steve) places the sensor... its like every Christmas morning combined crossed with a morning right before court kinda feel. Doe anybody else get this feeling or am I a freak? Also I can't wait for your show May 16th bro, gonna be off the chain! I have already visualized that day 30 times and will do so 5,000 times again before the day!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.