Northeast Region Spl event: U mass lowell

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
If your coming Mike your gonna have to have a handicap. 10 dbs off the top. I wish I didnt sell you my amp. Id love to give you some comp. Maybe I can throw 8 ASA 1000.1s in the Jeep and head over for some play time.

i have no dbs does a factory bose system count //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Factory Bose + EQ + 2 12s + 2 500.1 = 152.4 from trunk. Doooo it!

Numbers? I tried to make it but couldnt put things 2gether. Last year I got a sweet cup for loudest consumer spl. I could have used an extra shot glass for my collection //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i couldnt make it ethier had to put my rims on .

2010-03-28145946_Providence_RhodeIs.jpg

I think Geisendorfer did a 150.2, and Derek McGregor did a 150.3, I'm pretty sure thats the right scores. I know I did a 148.3, not bad I guess since I was using my daily system, even left the fuses in, I was only expecting a 145. The Exhaust Wars portion had to be 3 times as big as the SPL, the line never went down and there had to be at least 40-50 spectators at all times. EXOcontralto was there taking lots of vids, I'm sure he'll have something added to YouTube when he's done editing.

Mike I love the look, your rides always are impressive.

Steve is 100% accurate with his account, congrats on the score bro can't wait to see your comp set up in the lanes.

Congrats to Amplified Impressions for getting all those cars through with out showing even a little frustration... that was a lot of cars especially for the first show of the season, just crazy. I really hope this is a sign of the season to come cuz it seems to be starting fast.

So I had a frayed wire touch terminals or something, I insta smoked a sub before a single run. Glad I brought my other sub so I could switch it out and run with one amp. Had some issues with the truck to say the least so that will be the last show I take it to until it is complete. I have another vehicle I can put my gear in for the time being and still go to the comps cuz I am not missing comps but the truck is....

Steve I got a sneak peek of some of EXO's clips and he got some really great shots.

Chris I am gonna hit you up tomorrow about a question refering to something you explained at Motor Jam last year for this new direction I am going.

Congrats to all was fun!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.