spl clinic march 1st

Participant count
  • Participant list

trueaudiogod

THIS IS AN INVITE TO ALL IN THE AREA OF BROOKINGS SD.....WE WILL BE HAVING A SPL CLINIC ON MARCH 1ST AT 1PM AT THE TRUE AUDIO CONCEPTS AND SPEED SHOP.....WE WILL HAVE DEMONSTRATIONS, DISPLAYS, AND DISCUSSIONS ON THE ART OF HIGH SPL NUMBERS........THIS CLINIC WILL BE FOR THE NOVICE AS WELL AS THE PRO.......WE HAVE HAD GREAT RESPONSE FROM PROS IN THE INDUSTRY TO HELP OUT WITH THIS EVENT ....... IF YOU WANT MORE INFO YOU CAN GET AHOLD OF ME THROUGH THIS POST OR EMAIL ME AT trueaudio@brookings.net ......or call 605-692-7737.....there is also a rock concert that night at the brookings multiplex...styx and reo speedwagon will be putting on a show....so there is alot of things going on in brookings that night..so come one come all......if you need hotel info just get ahold of the shop and we can help you set that up..

pass this info on to all your friends your not going to want to miss this event.......there will be give aways and lots of good stuff at this clinic.....

if you would like to help out with this clinic feel free to get ahold of me .....we have team gates, american bass, select products and others helping out already ....so dont be shy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.