speakers for bmw

Participant count
  • Participant list

chop999i999

ct
I have a 1993 325i bmw sedan. I want to replace the all the speakers. I go to different websites and they tell me different things for my car. I need to know what sizes i need to buy and what kind of speakers. I think the rear deck speakers are 5 1/4 components and the ones in the door and kick panel are some type of 3 way system. Not sure. Can some one give me some info on what to get and install. Also I was kinda wanting to get infinity kappas for my care but i don't think they offer anything for my car. some one help!!!

thanks

go to crutchfield.com i believe they have something on their site that will tell you what speakers you have in your car. yes infinity makes 5.25" components. infinity makes all kinds of speakers, so if u want infinity im sure you could get it even if u need an adapter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.