Speakers & amp won't thump loud enuf.....please help me

HOW DO I INSTALL PIONEER HU, SUB CROSSOVER, CROSSOVER, TWO 12 IN SUBS, AND AMP??

• DO I BUY A PWERFUL AMP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DO I BUY BETTER SUBS?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MR.STOVALL

I have a pioneer head unit, two 12 in. Subs, sub crossover ,dual amplifier(a walmart special amp), and a regular crossover...how can i hook this system up and make it thump.....i mean i have had sum nice systems n my otha cars, but this one *****... Does anyone have a step by step way for installing all of this....(p.s. I know i need anotha amp, but how do i install it all for betta sound???)

No need to b rude d**b*ss.... Just askin a simple question..
He is not being rude, if you do not have proper grammar how are we supposed to know if you can understand and grasp how to install a decent system or work with what you have?

And as far as the subject at hand. I'm sure the amp is one of your biggest problems. As the saying goes "You get what you pay for"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...