Speaker Wire Dilemma

moorezy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I've read stuff here and there that there is no audible difference between 16 awg and 12 awg, I'm just trying to save money on new build so I was going to just go with spool of 100ft karma SS 16 awg wire for components and coaxials. Should I step up the the 12 awg? Price pretty much doubles:(

OFC is OFC and knukonceptz has good prices shipped to Canada. I need to pickup some flex, terminals, fuse holders etc too and I have nothing but good things to say so far. Thanks for the input 16 AWG it is

If you're going with 16 gauge, buy it at Canadian Tire, it's the cheapest place I found!

They have 2 packages of RCA wire, they look to be the same, just that one is more expensive than the other.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.