Speaker suggestions 2015 Ford Fiesta Titanium

Participant count
  • Participant list

headydad

CarAudio.com Newbie
Howdy folks, thanks in advance for your guidance. I am looking for recommendations to replace the speakers in my vehicle in all the doors. It's the factory head unit (Sony) factory speakers and I am already running a subwoofer in the hatchback by way of LOC from a rear speaker patch to a Alpine mrv 500 to a 8inch Kicker CompR in a sealed box. I was thinking I would need an amp for the doors since I would love the opportunity to really crank it if needed and maximize the potential of any speaker I did end up getting. Sound quality is a priority as I only play HQ tunes (no compressed audio mp3 etc) from my phone into a headphone amp (xduoo xd-05) using USB audio and into the line input of the car. Sound being of utmost importance I am still looking for best bang for my buck as I am on a tight budget. Ideally I would like to keep the amp and the sub but somehow connect it through another amp or processor output to get rid of the rigged LOC. I would also like to tell you what sound signature I prefer but I go back and forth between reference and Harmon curve. I really love those highs without being super sibilant thick vocals and midbass and those boomy lows.
I am ready to answer any questions yall might have to get the ball rolling toward a solution for my situation. Talk to you soon I hope.

Sony system ***** when trying to add audio. I used the DSR1 to get rid of all the factory EQ and crossover points in my 16 Focus. It was plug and play with the correct Ford T harness. Buttttt it looks like they don't sell a harness for the Fiesta after some Googling.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.