speaker replacement

Participant count
  • Participant list
The Durangos have 6 3/4" speacker openings in the front doors if im not mistaken, because i know somebody that put in Polk audio coaxiles. If your just looking for replacements to run off the reciever there shouldn't be much differences from one name brand coaxil to anouther, but the Infiniti Kappas seam pretty good; i have Kappas up front in my car, and there the best i've ever heard from a coaxile (but mine are 3.5", so theres not much "good" speackers to chose from in that size). 6 3/4" is a good size, and personally i would go a more expensive approach with componet speackers but thats me.

How did you blow them?

oh yeah; the Kappa 6 3/4" are $150 if there not on sale, and also have a passive crossover that filters frequency ranges to the approperiate drivers twetters/woofer

h113XR701.jpeg

Kenwood eXcelon KFC-Xr701

$199 for 6 3/4 @ crutchfield

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.