Speaker Replacement Opinions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Zellner
10+ year member

RE SE 10 D2
Ga
Ok i have 2 sets of RE RE 6.5" Comp speakers and the tweeters are blown so im gunna need two new sets. My question is what speakers should i get instead? They need to be the same mounting width so the grills will be flush with my door pods and the tweeters must be 1" too. Budget should be around the same as the RE's lets say 100 shipped each. If they are just a little more go ahead and let me know if i should drop the extra few dollars. FOR PICTURES OF THE DOOR PODS SEE BUILD LOG (IN SIG).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I like your idea. My rear speakers are also almost invisible. I didn't remove them, but I cut some baffles to let the subwoofers sound escape the...
To find out what fits, head over to Crutchfield.com. For actual purchase you may want to try CDT.com. They seem to have an everlasting sale. Good...
Thanks everyone. Good info. I don't think I want to go above $150-$200, considering its a 2007 hybrid. Now I just have to find something to fit...
Dammned good speakers. Just pass up the CL series,and you will be pleased with CDT speakers. I still enjoy all mine. Polk MM series and Infinity...
Yes. Only thing is the leads will be encased in resin. Keep in mind that this is an assumption.

About this thread

Zellner

10+ year member
RE SE 10 D2
Zellner
Ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date