Speaker recommendations 5.25 max due to limited space

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lovinight

I have a 2 seater BMW Z3

JVC KD-AR959BS Arsenal head

Infinity Kappa Perfect 5.1 x2 in the kick panels

VM Audio EXW10 Elux 10" sub (have 2 but no room //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif )

dedicated amp for sub, and another for speakers

I want to add 2 more small speakers I figure I can box them and set them in the little space back by rear window. Willing to spend up to approx $150 on speakers, boxes not included, I know I did not list the specs on the amps, I can if necessary but the amp has enough power to run all 4 speakers, whatever 2 I decide to add, not needing heavy base as I am already getting that with the sub, I am afraid a lot of sound is lots having the Kappas in the foot area.

I have a 2 seater BMW Z3JVC KD-AR959BS Arsenal head

Infinity Kappa Perfect 5.1 x2 in the kick panels

VM Audio EXW10 Elux 10" sub (have 2 but no room //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif )

dedicated amp for sub, and another for speakers

I want to add 2 more small speakers I figure I can box them and set them in the little space back by rear window. Willing to spend up to approx $150 on speakers, boxes not included, I know I did not list the specs on the amps, I can if necessary but the amp has enough power to run all 4 speakers, whatever 2 I decide to add, not needing heavy base as I am already getting that with the sub, I am afraid a lot of sound is lots having the Kappas in the foot area.
As far as the door speakers, leave them as is and add tweeters.

The subs swap them out to two 8's

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

No door speakers except for the tweeters and they were already included with the Kappa's, only had one original Sub, already replaced with the VM, just don't know what 5.25 speakers to get, usually I go by Amazon reviews but some really cheap speakers have too many stars, I am guessing they are basing it in consideration with how cheap they were, I am not looking for cheap, I am hoping to get good ones for the size, I know they are small, but certainly they do not have to sound small?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.