speaker Question

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
are the subs touching the back of the seat?... if too close all the sound is being absorbed by the seat back. is the back of the seat open (springs and cusion)? upholster the seat back to eliminate the sponge effect of the open seat back.

the box is (out side) 24X15x7x4 and yes they touch the back of the seat.

you want to make/buy a thinner box to allow for some space between the front of the subs and the seat... can you move your seat up just one notch?

do you think i should just go with 10's because the box is about as small as i can make it."with out hitting the magnet aganst the back of the box"or are the mouting depths about the same with a ten.

depending on your budget, 10's would work, or you could do something with maybe four to eight 8" subs. just make sure your current amp can handle the ohm load presenred by the multiple 8's - or buy a new amp(s) - that is what i meant by "depending on your budget".

I want bass and sound Quality but i dont care for 8's thanks any way

well then go with the 10's and like phatillusion said, you will probably need some polyfill because of the small box size.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.