• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 585
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

NEED SUGGESTION ON COMPONENTS, WHICH ONE ARE GOODS WHICH ONES ARE NOT, IM THINKING ABOUT KENWOODS ARE THEY ANY GOOD? ABOUT POLKS?

I GOT A 4OX4 WATTS RMS AMP, WHICH COMPONENT WILL WORK BETTER WITH MY AMP, SHOULD I GET 50 WATTS COMPONENTS FOR FRONT AND 2 GOOD SPEAKER FOR BACK TO RUN MY 4 CHANNEL IN MY AMP? OR SHOULD I JUST BRIDGE 2 ,100 WATTS COMPONENTS ON FRONT AND LEAVE THE TWO ON BACK TO RUN WITH MY HEADUNIT?

boston rally or pros, cdt, jl, mb quart, morrel, and focal all make great speakers along with oz and diamond....................cant really go wrong with any of these

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.