Southern California Car Stereo instalattion, Mobile or shop

Participant count
  • Participant list

cpaguy101

Hi all, I have a 2016 Chevy Silverado that needs a system installed. I have all my speakers, sub and box, amp and EQ already, just need someone to install my setup. I am currently live in Chino Hills which is right outside of Orange County, about 25 minutes from Disneyland. I was looking at Audiolabs in Irvine to do the install but wondered if anyone else knew of a shop that could knock it out of the park as well (JT Torres in Huntington Beach?) or maybe a mobile audio installer to come to me. I really don't have the time to drive to Irvine, drop it off and then have to go back the next day, but I will if I have to. My main concern is that the EQ (Audiocontrols DM-810 is installed correctly) My truck has Bluetooth and chimes for doors, ect that I want to maintain factory levels. Has anyone ever tired a mobile install? I though it might be an option since I am keeping my factory head unit, my sub box is pre-fit and just slides in under the seat (its a custom stack fab box I had made exactly for my truck. Nothing crazy, just wanted it installed with no scratches and dings and the system setup perfectly to sound super crisp. I have Hertz Mille MLK 1650.3 speakers front, Hertz Mille MPX 165.3, Audison Amp and JL Amp for the Sub. I have spent a lot on materials, just don't want to sacrifice the install, a lot of people say setting up the EQ, which looks like it requires a laptop is extremely important. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cpaguy101

cpaguy101
chino Hills
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
cpaguy101