Soundstream Tarantula or Harrison Labs or what?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Geos2KSS

Hey, I need to find an amp that I can use to power two Brahma 12" subs. I am putting these in the back of my Camaro, and need to determine which amp will push these hard. I am looking more for SQ than SPL, but both would be good.

I can spend some cash on the amp, so don't hold back. I have seen the specs on the JBL 1200.1, but I didn't care for the S/N being less than 100. And I can't find someone carrying the Tarantula, which I would really like, and Soundstream doesn't seem to like people selling their products online. So much for competition...

Any thoughts/suggestions/opinions?

Thanks,

George

dont really know much about harrison to give u an accurate opinion, but have you looked at mtx8100d? one on ecah sub would sound great. the tarantula - i would guess u'd get more sq from the soundstream than the harrison if u look at the company's history, its awards, its past productys etc etc - i used to own a soundstream class A (10.0 think it was called, or something like that) - over 1000RMS Of pure, clean raw power. shouldnt have sold it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif now that i think of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.