Soundstream Ta1.3k

Participant count
  • Participant list

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
Picked up one of these for pretty cheap local. I was kind of skeptical about them at first. i havnt had a chance to hook her up yet to see what she can do.

I was worried a out the build quality of it but since getting its actually a pretty heavy amp and appears to be built well. it said 4gauge inputs online on a few sites but the inputs are much bigger then 4 gauge honestly. The heatsink isnt plastic like it looked mounting feet are metal and not cheap plastic. I will be wiring it down to .5ohm were its rated on my 2 OA 18s. I will give an update on its performance once i get everything installed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.