Soundstream Rubicon

I had the 2500. Little bit over rated and it's kind of a power hog. Besides that they are pretty good amps, you can run them at a pretty low impedance.

I was looking at them b/c of the lower price tag. Would I need a extra batt. to run the 1600.1 since they use alot of power?
Depends what kinda vehicle you have. You might be able to get away with running it on stock electrical if you have a larger alternator.

I was looking at them b/c of the lower price tag. Would I need a extra batt. to run the 1600.1 since they use alot of power?
also the big 3 is a must. the more you can do to your electrical the better man anyway. i'd still do a extra batt also. what size alt you have?

I love the rubicon line, I sell a lot of them. They are under rated on power and pretty reliable. check outFacebook

for my last install.
Clean install! Do they sound good are they power hogs? Which is the better soundstream amp Rubicon, Tarantula or D-Tower?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.