Soundstream rub1.2500D

Participant count
  • Participant list
CRXBMPN was running 4 for a while. They are solid amplifiers that do rated and can handle a load impedance load. Heard 3 splx 12's off 2 rubi's and it was loud as hell. I don't remember if it was you I sent it to but onlinecarstereo.com is selling them for $280 shipped after coupon code "SST1511"

Why do you want that much power for some sa 10's?
I've seen people run sa-12's off 3k and the subs take it fine but they get toasty after a while. Just gotta use some common sense. And chances are the OP isn't going to use the full 2500

My teammate had 1, and I wasnt impressed..he must not have been impressed either, because he got rid of it within a month. He swapped out to an AQ 3500.1, and that was stronger at 2ohm then the rubicon was at .5, based on TL #s and to the ear...also, I wouldnt say its very stable at .5, he ran his daily at .5 and it would constantly cut out. I know for sure they can burp at .5, but I wouldnt run one daily at .5

haha no i know. im not looking for numbers. im just looking for a clean sounding decently priced amp. I wont be running .5 ohms. only 1 ohm max until i secure my electrical a little more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.