Soundstream RN4.1400D 4-Channel any good?

Participant count
  • Participant list

SQBubble
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MTL
getting back into car audio from a 7-8years break, lot have change except one thing, car audio in Canada is still a freakin PITA !!

Initially was very interested in the Crescendo C1100.4 but the price i would end up paying for it to get it here is simply unreal and stupid.

So anyways, after lot of research, i gave up on the Crescendo and will just be sticking with amazon.ca for the 4channel amp for the sake of simplicity and this Soundstream RN4.1400D Rubicon Nano seems really interesting and very reasonable price/value for the 125rmsx4 output it claims plus ability to run active! its almost to good to be true, wondering if anyone had on hand experience with them ?

thoughts? thx

getting back into car audio from a 7-8years break, lot have change except one thing, car audio in Canada is still a freakin PITA !!
Initially was very interested in the Crescendo C1100.4 but the price i would end up paying for it to get it here is simply unreal and stupid.

So anyways, after lot of research, i gave up on the Crescendo and will just be sticking with amazon.ca for the 4channel amp for the sake of simplicity and this Soundstream RN4.1400D Rubicon Nano seems really interesting and very reasonable price/value for the 125rmsx4 output it claims plus ability to run active! its almost to good to be true, wondering if anyone had on hand experience with them ?

thoughts? thx
idk about the xover but looks like a good deal https://www.amazon.com/Orion-XTR500-4-Channel-Speakers-Amplifier/dp/B00009WC5Y/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=car&ie=UTF8&qid=1500921124&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=ORION+XTR+XTR900.1D

thoughts? thx
We know canada *****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.