Soundstream Amps Question

yes i do...but it brings up old memories. I know the older reference never had that model
Cool, just making sure you noted the modle # as I was 100% clear on it being a new one. I know you know your Soundstream. Came close to making offers on the ones you sold. I may have offered lol I dont remember.

Cool, just making sure you noted the modle # as I was 100% clear on it being a new one. I know you know your Soundstream. Came close to making offers on the ones you sold. I may have offered lol I dont remember.
i think you def. were looking at them lol. When i do have money, i'd be interested in those new ref. They do look badass

i think you def. were looking at them lol. When i do have money, i'd be interested in those new ref. They do look badass

I hear that. Just wish they offered a little more power in the mono line. I know i will be getting one of the 4 channels soon to replace the 880watt Soundstream Edge I have in my stang.

I hear that. Just wish they offered a little more power in the mono line. I know i will be getting one of the 4 channels soon to replace the 880watt Soundstream Edge I have in my stang.
1000 is what the old line had anyway. Besides, not many have a desire to run that much power sometimes. Especially with those amps, they're not designed to run a massive system. Just a really good decent sized one.

I'm surprised that the Tarantula line has slidden down the ladder so much. It used to be the **** after the buyout from Epsilon. The 2000watts tarantula=secks

So i have a question, how much would the o/s 2000w tarantula cost if you could find one?

Can you even find one?
very hard to find one of those, next to impossible. If anything that amp is more a collector's item, like the Human Reign.

When new i think they were around $1 a watt, so figure that a used one might be half that...maybe less if you're lucky.

very hard to find one of those, next to impossible. If anything that amp is more a collector's item, like the Human Reign.
When new i think they were around $1 a watt, so figure that a used one might be half that...maybe less if you're lucky.
I wish they would make more classic equpiment. Solid products like those...

i love the look and sound from the pcx. there is only a couple dollar difference between the tran and pcx amps. just hate the looks of the tran amps.

soundstream as a whole has been making better products...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.