soundstorm F1200M

had jl audio...sold it sorry i have bigger stuff i need to pay for than car audio

and i belive its spelled fail

b

but anyways i hear that power acoustik is a decent name...what does anyone else think./

You should buy my Phoenix Gold amplifier that I listed in your WTB 300rms amplifier thread.

that PG amp will walk over anything you have listed here as far as quality is concerned.

It should do 500-600 rms clean @ 2 ohm. I also have never had a soundstorm amp with any issues as far as reliability goes. They are good on a tight budget
So for $80 Soundstorm is building the most efficient 500w amp on the market?

Seriously -- It has a 25A fuse. For that amp to put out 500-600w it would have to produce its own energy on top of what it gets from the car's electrical system.

To expect more than 300w or so from it isn't realistic.

So for $80 Soundstorm is building the most efficient 500w amp on the market?
Seriously -- It has a 25A fuse. To expect more than 300w or so from it isn't realistic.
25a X 45% X 14.4 volts = 162 watts..........that is a piece of junk....

I even over rated it...lol

Funny thing, There is a SoundStorm labs amp company that is made in the states. I wonder if this is the same company that got bought out?

OR

Is is the same company that claimes to be made and engineered in the USA.

Hmmmm

it'll produce sound. definitely not anything "good" but I still haven't seen a Boss or SSL amp fry. they're pretty dependable as long as you don't push them real hard

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jlaudioman18

10+ year member
05 Ram 5.7
jlaudioman18
asheville, nc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date