Sounds stream 4 channel stealth

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dg5150az

CarAudio.com Newbie
Usa
Hi all, I've been out of car audio for about 20 years and just bought a soundstream stealth for my motorcycle. It's the four channel with the adjustable high pass and Gain I remember soundstream being a good company don't know anything about their new stuff any opinions comments or suggestions ?

Hi all, I've been out of car audio for about 20 years and just bought a soundstream stealth for my motorcycle. It's the four channel with the adjustable high pass and Gain I remember soundstream being a good company don't know anything about their new stuff any opinions comments or suggestions ?
The new stuff is crap compared to the old stuff ..no longer the same company as 20 years ago but it will get the job done

Soundstream got a ton of bad boards and therefore a ton of defective merchandise and filed bankruptcy.
The name was bought by parent company of Power Acoustik. They also bought Precision Power.
It's mostly economy to middle-end stuff now. While once in a blue moon they come out with a high end piece or two, it's not like the original Soundstream that always had several lines of top tier product - including some cutting edge product.

However, they just came out with some high end amps under the Precision Power Power Class line. Those look like the best amps that parent company, Epsilon, has produced in 15 years.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.