SoundQubed

Participant count
  • Participant list
rumor has it that SQ has changed locations and its entire staff. any truth to this?
all i know is on sq page i saw some weird 2 weeks ago.. sq employee gave someone direction to the building and said we're right beside digital designs "we're practically the same company anyway" that was something i hadn't heard before., makes me think dd 500 or 600 has same parts as hds2.1..

all i know is on sq page i saw some weird 2 weeks ago.. sq employee gave someone direction to the building and said we're right beside digital designs "we're practically the same company anyway" that was something i hadn't heard before., makes me think dd 500 or 600 has same parts as hds2.1..
they practically are the same company, or at least same ownership. DD and SQ have completely different buildhouses for the amps, likely the subs too.

i have directly emailed back and forth with Travis from SQ who was really personable and helpful about a few things in the past. I wonder whats happening over there. The site is day and night different now compared to say a month ago

This is the truth. It’s a long story so I will sumerize.

SQ is owed by DDs dad.

He uses building space at DD.

He uses phone lines at DD.

SQ is internet sales only. That keeps cost down.

SQ recones are done at DD.

They share some baskets which is normal.

That’s as far as sharing goes.

This is the truth. It’s a long story so I will sumerize. SQ is owed by DDs dad.

He uses building space at DD.

He uses phone lines at DD.

SQ is internet sales only. That keeps cost down.

SQ recones are done at DD.

They share some baskets which is normal.

That’s as far as sharing goes.
cool so dd uses different spiders and coils?

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

they practically are the same company, or at least same ownership. DD and SQ have completely different buildhouses for the amps, likely the subs too.
i have directly emailed back and forth with Travis from SQ who was really personable and helpful about a few things in the past. I wonder whats happening over there. The site is day and night different now compared to say a month ago
sq site? looks same to me as it did 4 months ago

Yeah. If you look at the measurements they are all different then DD. DD is always a bit smaller.
oh, youre meaning that DD amps are only DD, not shared with other companies besides the Helix reference you made. Am I on the same page with you?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

youdoofus

Skibidi
youdoofus
planet earth
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from