Soundqubed HDS208 D2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

BNIB. Only taken out to gawk at. Will not work in my install so it has to go

Price:

90 shipped in the lower 48

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price. Will be usps or fedex

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Spooney I like this, need any trades
PM me with what you have in mind. With the new vehicle trade needs are very limited. Shallow mount subs or components are about it but I always listen to offers especially from guys I have dealt with previously

Noooooo I just ordered a D4 a couple days ago. D2 could have worked. GLWS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have a couple extra AB XD844's in excellent condition if you are interested working something out. I've been wanting to try the Soundqubed 8's out

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®4 on 38's

I have a couple extra AB XD844's in excellent condition if you are interested working something out. I've been wanting to try the Soundqubed 8's out
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®4 on 38's
Are they a shallow mount driver?

To me, they are shallow compared to other subs but your idea of shallow may be different. I can measure but I think around 4.5"
Let me know the depth. I think they will be too deep and I really need something for a sealed enclosure. Do these do well sealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Spooney

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Spooney
Charlotte,MI,USA
Start date
Participants