SoundQubed 120.4 For Trade

Participant count
  • Participant list

fatboytyler

CarAudio.com Elite
I have a SQ 120.4 in excellent condition that was purchased from Jim who got it 99.99% brand new. I got it in hopes to run rear door speakers one day, but since I decided to go with dual 15's my box will be right next to the rear doors, effectively blocking their sound. It has been running my CDT's with both channels bridged around 160 Watts @ 4 Ohm.

So I am wanting to trade it for a 2 channel amp that has great sound quality and outputs 150-200 watts RMS @ 4 ohm. I am also hoping to downsize, since this thing does have a pretty decent footprint. We can trade straight across or I can add cash depending on what you got. My amp is in perfect 10/10 working order and 9/10 cosmetically. The mounting feet might be scratched up, but that is it. It will also include the bass knob/clipping indicator and cable as well as the original box, but no manual.

I will post up pictures if you all would like, however I likely will tomorrow anyways. I am just posting it up tonight before I forget.

For a two channel of that strength it's probably going to be around the same size. I have a older Planet audio pa4002 that is crazy powerful. 2404662119 if your interested

Thanks

Josh

I have a opti-200.2 or a RF 360a2 I also have a set of hertz 6.5 comps and matching 6.5 2 way coax or I could add a little cash. The opti is a monster and has really good SQ I'm just needing the space in my crew cab and am going to be adding rear speakers no so I need 2 more channels. 316-712-2139 I can text you pics or info faster. I want this amp I almost just bought a new one since I can't find a decent used one To save a few bucks .

For a two channel of that strength it's probably going to be around the same size. I have a older Planet audio pa4002 that is crazy powerful. 2404662119 if your interested
Thanks

Josh
Appreciate the offer, but I'm probably going to have to say no. I briefly owned a Big Bang series 175.4 and it was stupid strong. Just not really want I am looking for at the moment.

I have a opti-200.2 or a RF 360a2 I also have a set of hertz 6.5 comps and matching 6.5 2 way coax or I could add a little cash. The opti is a monster and has really good SQ I'm just needing the space in my crew cab and am going to be adding rear speakers no so I need 2 more channels. 316-712-2139 I can text you pics or info faster. I want this amp I almost just bought a new one since I can't find a decent used one To save a few bucks .
The RF wouldn't put enough power for me since all the ratings I saw for it were at 2 ohm. Also not looking for comps, as I am set on them sound quality and loudness wise for a long, long while. I might be interested in the Opti, but I'll have to do some checking.

Appreciate the offer, but I'm probably going to have to say no. I briefly owned a Big Bang series 175.4 and it was stupid strong. Just not really want I am looking for at the moment.

The RF wouldn't put enough power for me since all the ratings I saw for it were at 2 ohm. Also not looking for comps, as I am set on them sound quality and loudness wise for a long, long while. I might be interested in the Opti, but I'll have to do some checking.

Ill trade u a dual 2 channel.. 25x2.. LMK //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'll do the opti and throw a little cash in send me a text I can shoot you a couple pics or let me know what you wanna do its much faster than going through the site I rarely check it

I apologize for the late replies fellas. Spring semester started up, so I have been kind of busy.

I'll do the opti and throw a little cash in send me a text I can shoot you a couple pics or let me know what you wanna do its much faster than going through the site I rarely check it
Not really interested in the Opti at the moment. Thanks though! If anything changes I will let you know.

would you sell ?if so how much ?
Not really looking to sale simply because I wouldn't be able to afford anything that I really want brand new. Now if I find something in the classifieds pop up, I might snatch it up and sale this to pay for it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...