Soundpex?

I have one of those woofers and that box laying in my shed. I mounted 2 old school MTX thunder 5000 10's in that box , fed them 400 watts and blew the box apart at the seams. LOL. And the amp is crap too.

Before anybody asks why i have this crap let me just say , it was stored for someone. IT IS NOT MINE AND I DID NOT PAY FOR IT. LOL

Lol. Generally if anything car audio comes with neon lights, it should be left alone. I can't even count how many of those stupid neon bandpass boxes are on craigslist in my area at any given time. STAY FAR AWAY.

well there is no way they are real neon lights. Neon operates on AC and you need a transformer and they put out 6-15K volts and like to short out and would set a car on fire in a hurry. Bet its made of particle board.

if you want a bass box even cheap garbage stay away from anything more than just that. ie 2way 3way 4way all crap. i bet i could get louder with a 4in sub and 20watts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sizzl3r

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
sizzl3r
Minnesota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date