SounDigital 4ch D class full range

murilo
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Winnipeg
We just tested the smaller amp of a new line of high-powered 4ch D class full range amplifiers, this little thing developed 150W per channel.

See if you like...

sd1k.jpg

sd2.jpg

I hope its not at the same THD level all your monos are. Why in the world would they make it a class d full range amp. The THD levels have got to be in the 2 to 5 percent range.

Murilo care to educate me?

I hope its not at the same THD level all your monos are. Why in the world would they make it a class d full range amp. The THD levels have got to be in the 2 to 5 percent range.
Less, than 0.1% at that power.

The release will have Audio Precision graphs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

There are a few full range class-d amps out there...nothing new.

Why in the world would they make it a class d full range amp. The THD levels have got to be in the 2 to 5 percent range.
If this were 1980 I might agree.

But full range low THD class D amps have been a reality for over a decade.

I run 2 Alpine PDX amps ...4x150=150 rms @ 2,3,or 4 ohms.The sub amp is PDX 1000.1...1000+ rms @1,2,3,or4 ohm stable.Alpine amps are not 1 ohm stable.They are CEA rated and have a excellent ,clear sound.Very loud,very clean....Pricey,small footprint and stackable.I like them....Alpine50

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.