Sound Solutions Audio

smrtnez

CarAudio.com Newbie
Dec 8, 2020
Southern California
Anyone have any problems doing business with them (SSA) I ordered a couple of Subs from them and some other stuff on 12/23/20 and I got the confirmation and the tracking # for the other stuff, but not the subs. So I asked them are the subs in stock why didn't they go out yet? I received a message saying that they would go out on 12/28/20 directly from Ampere Audio.
Well since then I still haven't received any confirmation or a tracking # from SSA or Ampere Audio saying they were sent out on 12/28, and they haven't answered me either.
The other stuff I ordered is said to arrive on 01/07/21. So I hope the subs will too.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
I think they tend to be legit. They may be slow, as is everyone else right now because of the logistics breakdown due to the covid lockdowns. A lot of systems are jammed up due to the lockdowns, so there may be some unexpected delays that they can't account for.

Popwarhomie

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
I'm sure they are just a little slow from the holidays. Good company though.

@denim

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I had no issues with them and they were very helpful. As stated, it's probably due to the holiday time of year not to mention COVID... shipping is taking a hit.

Reactions: 2pac

smrtnez

CarAudio.com Newbie
Dec 8, 2020
Southern California
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys, I was figuring from the holidays, but I forgot to figure in the Covid also. I guess I am just a little impatient, I just love the way a new sound system sounds from the factory one. lol

2pac

Mar 27, 2013
port gibson,ms
They legit I been ordering from them the last 6 months 2 SSA demon 12 ,2 ampere rve 15 and I just order 2 SSA Gcons 15 about a month ago

Mitchc1113

May 29, 2018
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone have any problems doing business with them (SSA) I ordered a couple of Subs from them and some other stuff on 12/23/20 and I got the confirmation and the tracking # for the other stuff, but not the subs. So I asked them are the subs in stock why didn't they go out yet? I received a message saying that they would go out on 12/28/20 directly from Ampere Audio.
Well since then I still haven't received any confirmation or a tracking # from SSA or Ampere Audio saying they were sent out on 12/28, and they haven't answered me either.
The other stuff I ordered is said to arrive on 01/07/21. So I hope the subs will too.
Any delays are because Ampere. SSA is as legit as they come. If im ordering something from them that they have in their warehouse, if I place the order before like 2pm more times than not I'll have the item on my doorstep the next day. Aaron (owner) is awesome, I know if I have any problems, questions, issues that I can personally send him a message and i'll have a response that day, usually within the hr. They are an honest company that make some of the best equipment out there & they treat you like family whether you spend thousands or buy a set of RCAs. And thats the truth, the 1st time I talked to Aaron was bc he responded to my message to support about shipping prices on a set of $20 RCAs. Good luck ever talking to the owner of a company about a shipping price, let alone over $20... 2 years later and im now an Authorized retailer of SSA equipment and im just an average everyday basshead. I dont own a shop, not a big name competitor or even part of a competitive team. Hell I dont even compete, and thats the point. SSA takes care of their customers, so if you have any issues email them and be specific with your concerns and I promise you'll get an honest answer.

Reactions: 2pac and Buck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds