Sound Quest Worcester

Participant count
  • Participants list

edzy
10+ year member

SPL Ninja
Chandler Steet.

Ive been to a lot of the MA shops. And sound quest is by far one of the best. Nelson, the owner/installer knows his ****, and has great products and prices. He has installed a car alarm and a remote started for me, and his price was very reasonably. I would recommend them to anybody.

should tell these guys to throw some shows put the North East On the map and is a **** load of fun meet new people and if the shop carrys some good equipment they should have a demo car they might want to throw in the event to have fun. its always a blast pluss it also lets people know there is a shop in that location.

I never herd of this shop and i travel and do shows across the whole North East.

He has no room to host a show, but has had his boys rep him at a few shows. One guy took first in Tewksbury last year, and another won his class in Weymouth last summer. (chad).

This has been a bad year for audio stores in MA, So far I know of a shop on RT 9 in Framingham has closed Custom Sounds) and now sells Scooters, A shop in New bedford is gone, (Auto Highlites) And one in RI on rt 146, now a 1800 gotjunk place.

(They did sell powerbass stuff so maybe its still open with the got junk as the new store powerbass logo)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...