CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
1. Product:

Title says all

2. Specs:

Most know if not check link

Q1-3500D.1 Amplifier

3. Description/Condition:

Almost new condition! Only used for about a month and a half. Never run below 1 ohm and never seen below 12V. I would give this a 9.5/10 appearance just for the very small/hardly noticeable scuffs on the mounting feet. 10/10 mechanical! Only thing is the bass knob has a small dent on the top of it you can see it in the picture i took(came to me like this)

4. Price: :

600 shipped lower 48

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Tradesssss? You know it was coming.
Mainly just lookin for cash for now. Might start looking at trades if this doesn't sale. Feel free to offer and I will keep them in mind.

Willing to trade for subs and amp, or amp + cash or subs+ cash. Amp i would be interested are would be 1200-2500 rms. Subs would be compatible with an amp in the range i am interested in. Btw if you have little to no feedback you will ship first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...