sound processor help

Participant count
  • Participant list
the way the 360.2 came up with that number is adding up all the channels bands 31 front left right, 27 center rear left right, and 10 for sub.
then the ac dqs has 186 bands //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

well if you want to go that way then my HU itself has 248 bands that 62 bands per rca set. have you even read the link i showed you? in that link they have plenty of ppl asking teh same questions you are asking comparing the many different types of processors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I must have had a brain fart, but I realized a preamp is needed in the way I mentioned. So why is it that preamp is non trivial here? Anyway...
So I am planning to build a system in my Ford Excursion and can’t decide on whether I want to use an iPad mini with a sound processor behind it or...
Just got off the phone with Matt, that box isnt going to work, but ill put this out there..... https://www.soundoffaudio.com/ Anyone in south...
Sweet!! Im happy to hear that it was not a major issue.!! Very nice man. Thanks for letting us know what the culprit was!!

About this thread

Sq-NoOb

10+ year member
Sq-NoOb
Charlottesville, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from