Sound Ordnance™ B-24 or Dual BP1204

tsteezy

I am looking into getting two twelves for my car, but i am stuck on deciding between these two. Which one would give me the cleanest, best sounding bass? Which one hits harder?

Overall, I just want my bass to be clean and i still want to be able to hear the song, not just have it drowned out by the bass.

I have a 93' jeep grand cherokee if that matters.

Thank you.

I would go with the B-24 out of the two. Is this your first system? It should get the job done out of the box but it isn't gonna be make the window flex or anything. I would say it's a good choice for a cheap system.

Crutchfield has one of the best customer service for an online electronics store but their items are expensive unless they're on sale or clearance.

Yes, this is my first system. I want it to bump, but it not drown out the sound and ruin the song you know?

Would just getting one twelve be a better idea? Or should i stick with two?

Thank you.

Yes, this is my first system. I want it to bump, but it not drown out the sound and ruin the song you know?
Would just getting one twelve be a better idea? Or should i stick with two?

Thank you.
dont get either one of your choices,they both suc,you should wait a little bit and look around here there are kick *** subs around here for good prices,also talk to some people on here and get some knowledge on audio equipment and a feel for whats good for your budget before you spend a dime on anything.

Yeah I understand that, but is there anything out there where i can get two twelves and a box for around 200 that is better quality?

Like I said, I might just get one twelve instead. Would it still bump? And what would a good option be?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.