Sound Domain

Participant count
  • Participant list

ctaylor821
10+ year member

USA
I am trying to get an account on Sound Domain and can't get my password. I've tryed multiple times to get them to send it to me, but i can't get it. If anyone could help me out with this, it would be very helpful.

I've had issues with them as well. Signed up for 2 passwords using different email accounts and neither of them work (they did send them though).

They send the password via email. Did you get any error messages when signing up? You can only do it once from one email account.

No, there were no errors. I clicked the register button and it went to a page that said that my password would be sent to my email. Can't figure it out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.