Sound dampening my Focus SVT

Participant count
  • Participant list

klepto
10+ year member

Perveyor of Filth
Im looking to sound deaden my SVT with B-Quiet extreme before i get my new speakers in. Im planning on doing the front and rear doors and the trunk for now. Will this be enough to make my car audio sound great or will i need to do the floor as well? How many Sq ft will i need of B-quiet extreme to complete the 4 doors and trunk? Do you guys also recomend speaker baffles for your door pannels? I will be using 6x7 speakers if this makes any difference. Thanks!

If i wanted to do maybe 1-2 layers what would be the sq footage. I have never done this before so i really have no idea what so ever.

In my truck I did 2 doors and the floor with a 50sq. feet roll and I still have some left over....i did 2 lays too. just to give ya an idea of how much ya need.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.