Sorry guys. It is November. gotta give away some free products

ifandorbuts
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
phx
For those of you that don't know I give away 2 free rolls of Second Skin Damplifier Every time I have a new batch made up. Turns out I get a new batch made about every 4 or 5 weeks, so its kind of turned in to a monthly contest.

Well, 2 contests.

Contest 1

Random email contest

If you want a shot at being this months random email winner, email me at

contest@secondskinaudio.com

I am ordering this month’s batch of Secondskin today. You will have until the day it arrives to get you email in (usually 1 week). Once it shows up, I will have my wife randomly select a winner from all the emails I get. If you are the winner all you have to do is pay for S & H, which is a flat rate of $15 anywhere in the continental USA.

Contest 2

Previous customer contest

Every time someone buys some Second Skin from me they automatically get entered in to a pool where I select 1 lucky person to be the recipient of a free 50-foot roll of Damplifier.

If you have bought from me before, and you win this contest all you have to do is pay the Shipping charge; $15, and its yours. If the winner of this contest doesnt want the material I will keep selecting random previous customers untill someone wants it.

Rules

1 email per person please.

winners agree to use the material, not to sell it.

winners pay shipping of $15

Thanks for your attention guys!

Please bump this thread if you send an email

ANT

http://www.secondskinaudio.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.