sony xplod xm-504z on but no sound?

Participant count
  • Participant list
first off i no sony xplods are crap but i got it really really cheap. it turns on and does not go into protect mode. i plug in rca's that i no work and wire up a speaker to any of the 4 channels or bridged channels and nothing comes out. ive looked inside for anything obvious.. burns or broken connections. i dont see anything that gives it away. anyone have an idea about how to fix it or wat would need fixing? its a red sony xplod xm-504z 500 watt 4 channel amplifier. i really dont no much about fixing amps i just got it cheap and want to fix it so i can wire some stuff up n my room. any help or thoughts? thanks

ive got an older kenwood radio with only one output ive used this as a "test radio" many times so i no everything works on it... im not sure wat u mean by runnin the amp on its straight off a car battery... i build sub boxes and sell em so i have this set up for testing to c how they sound. everything works i no cause i use em all the time and ive used other amps and they work fine just this one wont put a sound signal to the speakers

actually i used other amps out in my building/sub shop and test them there... sold a bunch already that way this was just an amp i got for 5 bucks and wanted to use it for testin purposes too im not powering anything amazing just some like 300-400 max subs watever i find cheap (buy and resell)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.