Sony XB100BT... Output Error?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dazinek

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey all,

Lately my head unit has been randomly displaying Output Error which cancels out all sound from the speakers and only plays sound out of the sub. Taking off the faceplate then pressing the reset button fixes it temporarily then it randomly happens again. I just re-wired everything... Fresh solder and heat shrink-ed. I haven't looked at the actual speaker connections yet.. But could that be a potential cause? Could the speakers cause the radio to wig out?

Any idea? Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
I just got a sony cdx-f7715x put in my truck. It’s in demo mode right now cause I don’t have a remote to access the menu. Is there any way I can...
Are your tweeters amplified or powered by the radio or maybe factory amp? I'd check your wiring for sure, make sure 12v power and ground are...
That looks like it can work for backup cam for sure, thanks
Did the articles on issues with this unit not getting audio directly after installing, have any fixes. Is it possible that you are experiencing...

About this thread

Dazinek

CarAudio.com Newbie
Dazinek
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Dazinek