Sony RSX-GS9 vs Pioneer DEX-P99RS which one is better for listening mp3s 320kbps?

Participant count
  • Participant list

mio
10+ year member

EUROPE
Hi which one of these is better Sony RSX-GS9 vs Pioneer DEX-P99RS for listening to mp3s at 320kbps this is what i will be using one of these since i have not decided which one to buy yet...
also tell me why is better :)

I got a PM on the question.

My answer (summarized) is that you should just choose the model that has the preferred features/interface. The difference with 320 mp3 would be negligible other than the difference in built-in DSP and control.

Are those headunits even worth the price with how cheap good DSPs are getting now a days?
i am also interested in that,can someone provide more info about the topic will i receive with crappy head unit and dsp same effect like high end head unit or even better?

i am also interested in that,can someone provide more info about the topic will i receive with crappy head unit and dsp same effect like high end head unit or even better?
Yes, you'll get an improvement just because of the capability to adjust filters and an EQ. Whether or not you need the high quality output from the headunit too is really outside of my knowledge and a better question for KHA because he's probably listened to both low level and high level headunits.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.