sony mex-n5000bt mic

Participant count
  • Participant list

hotrod351
10+ year member

arizona
installed a sony mex-n5000bt in my truck about a month ago, everything is fine except when i call people they say i sound like im in a alley, or a echo. im using the mic that came with the stereo and have tried different locations to put it. first above the rear view mirror and now to the right on my iphone, which a little to the right on my dash. is it the mic, do they make a better mic or it this just the way it will sound.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I connect my Amazon Echo Auto (Version 1 and now the new Version 2) to my Sony MEX-GS810BH via Bluetooth and set the MEX to Bluetooth Audio to...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
I just got a sony cdx-f7715x put in my truck. It’s in demo mode right now cause I don’t have a remote to access the menu. Is there any way I can...
Are your tweeters amplified or powered by the radio or maybe factory amp? I'd check your wiring for sure, make sure 12v power and ground are...
That looks like it can work for backup cam for sure, thanks

About this thread

hotrod351

10+ year member
hotrod351
arizona
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date