SONY Explode products.

Nut Hair Trick
10+ year member

Pubes
Ok, I must have missed the memo on this, but when did these folks become a powerhouse a in the car audio business? As long as I've been here, if a kid came in here talking about his Stereosonic HU, His Sony XPLODE amp, running 3000wats to his BOSS 15's, folx would be like "GTFO of here kid". Now, people are drooling over their products? What changed? Honestly, I want to know, what's different?

Still crap as far as I can tell:confused: And I knew that before I knew anything about C.A.
Yeah, I knew that too before coming here, but evidently something is different with their line. I've seen some highly respectable posters get semi's over some of their stuff lately. I guess it's like the ugly fat girl that no one pays attention to, that all the sudden has guys sniffing her ***. What do they know that others dont? Did someone get a piece or a BJ from her and now the word is starting to spread?

Walmart Product has an extra W in the part and they do not have the Mechless stuff. Have been told the warrenty is different on the

W stuff. We have a Rep that comes by, He even come to our last show and brought stuff to see and his truck is front to back sony. The Comps sounded nice.

This:

Fa7Gu.jpg

is not the Xpolde of today. Old school Mobile ES Xplode. Incredible internals, and gorgeous sound. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.